Monday, January 13, 2020

Conjuring A Spell


My dress is from )O( Charmed )O( and is the Eternite dress. This dress comes rigged for multiple mesh bodies and what is amazing is the animated glitter. That means you turn and it sparkles hehe This dress is exclusive at the Dubai Event that runs until January 15th, 2020. At the event there are single colors, fatpack colors with 36 colors plus an exclusive HUD. You can also get the mini pack colors which there are 4 to choose with 3 colors each and the amazing megapack colors which includes all 36 colors plus all minipacks and the exclusive HUD for a low price.

Neverwish made these amazing earrings. They are the Lit Pentagram. I am showing these earrings in black, but they come in silver and gold also. The pair has a color HUD to change each light to a different color or all the same. 

My fire nails are from N.Kolour and amazingly the are called, Element - Fire. These nails come with 5 different textures to mix and match (if your nails allow) and has appliers for Maitreya, SLink, Omega and Vista.

Wasabi made my amazing hair. It is the Trixie mesh hair.

My scene I am not sure what it is all as I did not make this scene. I do apologize, but that is what happens when friends make you a great scene hehe

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.