Sunday, June 07, 2015

Keresma Halter Dress

Keresma

Featuring !Head Desk! and Dirty Pop!

Hey ya'll! This was suppose to be posted last month and I am sorry about the lateness. Had another round of migraines, but hopefully I can get that under control. Anyways.... Here is a sexy short dress that Keresma has made. It is called, Halter Mini Dress. It is a spaghetti strap tennis dress that comes in 12 colors (blue, black, brown, orange, yellow, red, pink, purple, white, teal, green, and dark blue) and has a hud for 6 different styles. I am showing you each style in the pics so you can see that. Did I mention that the dresses only cost 69L each or the fatpack is 469L. That means 12 dresses for less than 40L a dress. Yea I can't believe it either hehehe I paired it with random Dirty Pop! eyes. Yes ya'll heard it right Dirty Pop! branched out with eyes now...yayyy!! But to top it off I add Head Desk's sexy hair called, Ellie. Its ribbon tied piggy tails that are front and back with big curls. I mean seriously how awesome is that!





Outfit: Keresma - Halter Mini Dress
Skin: .::WoW Skins::: Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa Gloss - red - small
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: !Head Desk! Ella
Eyes: .::Dirty POP!::. Image (have on random colors and landmark not found)

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.