Saturday, November 07, 2015

RezologyLuster

Rezology

Hey ya'll I am back....again lol I promise I won't disappear again. Just hoping this time my computer won't take a crash again. So since I am back I decided I'd take a moment to meditate on what I am thankful for. Like this wonderfully amazing hair by Rezology called Luster. It is a long beach wavy hair that is a half pull back with a bump in front. It goes over your chest so it can cover partial cleavage but still leaving the guy wondering. I am wearing in brown but it comes in multiple natural colors plus you may get it with an infinite HUD. What's an infinite HUD you asked?! Its a HUD with an endless amount of colors hehe what more could someone ask for.

 
Outfit: [LG] Boutique- Time to Get Physical (Past Group Gift)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Smeralda GG MAY
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Tesa Gloss - red - small
Shape: Custom Made
Hair: rezology Luster

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.