Sunday, March 10, 2019

Neon Love


My makeup is all from Cazimi. 
My lipstick is a VIP gift called Audacious. It was a March gift but is still available in the store. The VIP price is 250L one time fee and gets you gifts along with instant 5% back. The lipstick has appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, LAQ, and Omega.

My eyeshadow/liner apart of the Pixie Eyeshadow pallette. It has 10 different color combinations and is exclusive to the Skin Fair which ends March 24, 2019. The eyeshadow/liner has appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, and Omega. Along with system bodies.

My nails are called Fantasia. It has a color HUD with 10 different colors. These nails are exclusive to Designer Showcase that runs until March 28, 2019. The nails have appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink.

My pose is from Foxcity and is apart of the Spotlight pose set.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.