Friday, March 08, 2019

Up On Stage



My dress is from Maci and is a full collection called, Rosemary. It includes gloves and dress in 2 versions with matching shoes. All items are rigged for multiple mesh bodies. It does include but is not shown a necklace and earrings to match. 

My makeup and nails are from Cazimi. The nails and lipstick are an old VIP gift that is still available in store. Group fee is 250L one time fee but you get 5% refund on all purchases in store along with VIP gifts. This set is called Pout and has appliers for Catwa, Leutika, and Omega. My eyeshadow is at the anyBODY event that runs until March 30th, 2019. The pallete is called Smoke Show and has appliers for Catwa, Leutika, and Omega.

The prop I am using is from Something New and is Miss Congeniality Stage. 

My poses come from 2 stores. The first pose is from Image Essentials and is the Ethereal pose set. I used the 4th pose in the pack but it includes 5 single poses plus mirrors. I love it because it has a HUD you can use to pose yourself. My closeup pose is from Foxcity and is the 3rd mirrored in the Spotlight pose pack.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.