Monday, April 15, 2019

Bunny Love


My dress is from [Cowgirl Up]. It is a short dress that reminds me alot of lingerie with matching panties. Now this dress does come in 18 different colors so you have so many color options. This dress is named Bibi, which to me screams clubbing but that is just me.

My scene is from \FTWB/. It is perfect for Easter or anyone that loves bunnies. It is called Keya Bunny Vanity and comes with a vanity, hand mirror you can hold, a plant, a deco cup, and a chair. All mesh. The chair comes with 2 poses. The purse is also from \FTWB/ and is called Greely Bunneh Bag. It is a bunny purse with a face that has movement and comes in 6 different styles.

My nails are from {ZOZ} and are at Cosmopolitan. These nails are perfect for Spring and are called Butterfly V2. They come in multiple appliers each sold separate and are 50% of during the event. The event ends April 20th, 2019.

My pose is apart of Foxcity's Lounge poses. My nail closeup is also Foxcity and is the Cutiepie set.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.