Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Darkness


The prop I am using is from Image Essentials. It is apart of the Darkside Fair by Evil Bunny Productions and runs until April 30th, 2019. The prop is called Dark Gateway. I added grass from Little Branch's wild grass fatpack and ash trees from Jian. The red glowing eyes I made to show the monster within.

My dress is apart of the Darkness Monthly Event that runs until April 28th, 2019 and is from La Bella Boutique. The dress is called Glinda. It comes with the dress and shoes to match each having a 14 color HUD. It is material enabled to give that shiny look and comes rigged for multiple mesh bodies.

My pose is from Something New and is the evil egg for the Evil Bunny Hunt that runs until April 30th, 2019. This pose is called Smokin' Seductress and comes with a pose ball to rezz out or a pose that you can use anywhere you are not aloud to rezz at. It comes with a Chinese dragon for your shoulders and smoke in both hands. The hint for this is; Find me between his "Voodoo Magic " that led to a "Web of Love' becoming lies!

My hair is an old hair I had in my inventory from Liquidmoon Hair and is called Lara. It was a Hair Fair gift from 2016.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.