Sunday, December 22, 2019

Troublemaker


Outfit:

So I am at it again. I got another sponsor. This time this one is an amazing accessory and clothing store called {Quinnty's}. This store has so much quirkiness I couldn't resist showcasing off. There is a 50L group fee (as of this post) that gets ya'll so much amazing items. Group gifts are mostly for female only, and are only available through the group and will never be for sale.
Sometimes the creator makes an extra gift and will put it in her main store or send it in a group notice. As she says to why; "just because it's fun". Every item has so many color combination choices and so many textures, I for sure won't wear the same look twice for awhile.
Now my glasss and sweater are both {Quinnty's}. My glasses are the Merel Glasses and they are unrigged (that means you can adjust to your head size). The megapack come with a HUD that has 25 frame, ear pieces and 24 lense choices. You can mix and match to your hearts love. Oh I almost forgot it also includes 10 extra colors as well. So many options and combinations.
The sweater is the Stacey Sweater. It comes rigged for 10 different mesh bodies but also has standard sizing for those that still like their normal avatar. This sweater comes with 10 different writings to choose from and 15 color choices. The HUD is included in the low cost price.

The Fashion Loft Event runs from December 7th, 2019 until December 31st, 2019.
My hair is from !!Firelight!! and is the Rosie hair in rainbow. I love the rainbow HUD because the colors all match to look like highlights.
My shoes are from Heels and are the Christmas Booties 2019. These booties are rigged for Maitreya only and only comes in the red and gold.
My nails are from .::LUNA::. Body Art and are the Let's Decorate nails. These nails come in with appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, SLink, and Vista. Each applier HUD has 5 different festive designs.

My jeans are from Blueberry and are the Jolene Jeans.

Décor:

I used Neverwish's amazing Mint Backpack in light pink and black and Ornament Backpack in purple to help decorate my bleachers. Each backpack is unrigged and semi-mod so you can adjust to fit your avatar. The backpacks also come in so many color choices I can not list them all but each are more amazing than any backpacks I have seen.
The North Star that is behind my bleachers is part of the Carol hunt item from Neverwish. To get the hint head to the main store and click the hint giver. Happy hunting!
Ionic made a gacha with Wooden Bleachers [B] in them. I love these bleachers because when you click them you can pick a different color choice.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.