Monday, December 30, 2019

Winter Escape


The following items (marked with *) are from The Fashion Loft Event runs from December 7th, 2019 until December 31st, 2019.
*My dress is from Strawberry Gashes and is the Enchanted Dress. This dress comes in only Maitreya size and is a blue and black.

*My jewelry is from Beloved Jewelry and is the Zabelii set. It comes with 4 items *not shown is a choker* which are all texture changing by a HUD or clicking.
Arm Bracelet
Earring
Necklace

*My nails are from J!nx and are the Blue Christmas Nails. They come with 3 different appliers SLink, Maitreya, and Omega.
J!nx

My hair is a gift from the wonderful Sintiklia. This is the Amelia hair that you can get until January 6th at Shop & Hop Event put on by Linden Labs.

Now I have picked up yet another store. I love this store because it has amazing back props and poses. I can not stress how amazing this creator is. Now the creator has a wonderful saying for the store "Capture your fantasy" So without farther ado I present to ya'll Joplino.
Winter Park is a mesh non-MOD scene that features a winter garden scene with a fountain and benches. On the fountain is a small fairy to watch over you. All this is an amazing 25 LI. This backdrop is exclusive to Suicide Dollz that ends on January 3rd, 2019 and than it'll be in the store.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.