Monday, March 23, 2020

Farts = Love


Wanna know where I got my great shirt and 70's theme pants?! I got them from Quinnty's. My shirt is called Caroline Crop shirt and my pants are the Simone Jeans. The shirt comes with 10 amazingly hilarious textures. The jeans also comes with 10 textures that will remind you of the 70's and 80's. Each of the shirt and jeans are rigged for multiple mesh bodies, but the pants are also rigged for standard shapes too.

My nails are from Go Frock Yourself and are one of the Black Magic appliers. There are only 9 more colors in the applier HUD you can choose from. All of GFY appliers are made for multiple bodies and omega.

My collar is from NeverWish and this one is apart of the Twisted Hunt. As Pixie states, It's that time again, Twisted time! The Twisted Hunt has started and this time the theme is Cyber! You're looking for a little cube that rotates. Happy hunting! The color is a twisted teal color, but there are also 6 other colors around the sim including a rainbow collar that shifts colors. Each collar emits a light and is material enabled. I love that it is unrigged so you can adjust how you need. This hunt runs until March 31st, 2020 so best get hunting.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.