Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Spring Time


My dress is an upcoming release from TRS. It is the Gabrielle Dress in Country. This dress comes rigged for multiple mesh bodies and is an awesome checkered print. Stay tuned to see how Ame releases it for ya'll to enjoy.

My shoes are from Glamistry and are the PF1043 heels. These heels are rigged for a few different mesh feet and has an amazing HUD so you can customize these heels with so many options.

My toe nails are from Go Frock Yourself and are the Midas Touch nails. They are black nails with a gold rose stamp. It comes in Slink, Vista, Maitreya, and Omega appliers and has 10 different textures.

My hair is from bonbon and is the Mina hair in pack C. This hair does also include a bow that I am not wearing and has a color HUD for that bow. I love the hair comes rigged and unrigged and has 2 different coloring HUDs plus a bonus HUD set.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.