Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Roller...Fail

 

Well so I have learned that when you are roller skating on a pier to be cautious and don't skate over water. When you do you tend to take a fall and someone sends you the embarrassing picture.

My outfit in this picture features Sn@tch's amazing 2021 and 2018 VIP gifts for June's Pride month. The gifts are the Alexis Sun Dress in the Special Edition Pride colors. It comes rigged for multiple bodies and features a texture HUD with multiple textures in it. The skates are the Sneaker Skates in the Rainbow texture. They are unrigged skates but I am wearing Maitreya and they fit my feet perfectly.

Sn@tch also made the hair and is the Marisol Hair, which is a Riot hair so means more people that show on the land lower the price will be. I am wearing it in the Ombre shade but it some HUD choices to choose from with amazing color choices. It is perfect for a windy day as the hair looks like it is blowing.

I added Vagrant's awesome Henriette Jeans to the dress since I didn't wanna have the wind blow my dress up. These jeans are rigged for different bodies and come in multiple color choices.

The pose is by Fashiowl and is the I Fell pack. It features multiple poses of skating mishaps including the falling on water. All poses are adjustable and come with a pose HUD or separate poses.



[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.