Friday, July 02, 2021

Working Out

 


So while at the gym I decided to have a wonderful amazing thought, what if we could run and run and run and each half mile we get tacos?! I may run more.

Sn@tch made my amazing workout outfit. It is the Butter Crop Top & Shorts. This set is rigged for multiple mesh bodies and has a 15 color HUD for the top and the shorts to either match or mix and match. My socks are also from Sn@tch and are the Derby Kneesocks. The socks are BOM socks with 14 amazing dark colors.

My headphones are from +Half-Deer+ and are a gacha item. They are apart of the Mewsical Headphones gacha. I am wearing the Orange Tabby ones which is a common.

My hair is from .:EMO-tions:. and is the Josy hair. This hair is an older hair and is flexy but I love how it moves.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.