Friday, October 15, 2021

80's Day

Tonight was 80's night at the roller rink. So Elton wanted to join and show off her amazing new mullet. Of course I couldn't resist dressing up with her. So I threw on an amazing tank top from Bold Llama Co. and crimped my hair for an amazing night out.

Elton is a breedable Panda from Cute n Cuddly. If you haven't read my last post I suggest it here as it has so much information on Cute n Cuddly and how ultra awesome these breedables are.

Elton's hair is from Sintiklia and is the Altair hair. Now I had to use the unrigged version to fit it to Elton's cute head.

My tank top is from The Bold Llama T-shirt Co. and is the 80s Cartoons Tee. I love that is is rigged for multiple mesh bodies and reminds me of all the 80's cartoons I use to watch growing up.

My shorts are from Blueberry and are the HBIC 2 Style Shorts in the Ocean color. These shorts are rigged for multiple mesh bodies and comes with a color HUD to change the belt color or to hide the belt. You are also able to choose high waist or low waist depending on your preference and the shirt you are wearing.

My hair is from No.Match and is the No_Pill hair. This hair is a pulled up look with so many ringlets I wanna twirl in my fingers.

I added a fanny pack from ~Furry Fashion~ that was a gacha item. This is the rare called Unicorn Power Bum Bag Rainbow. It does resize so you can adjust it to fit your avi.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.