Monday, October 18, 2021

Panda Down!

 


Now ya'll I have shown my panda's having fun and relaxing, but I can't help but giggle at Nouvel. She was sitting on her behind when all of a sudden she fell backwards and started to roll before flipping back up. She reminded me of a turtle trapped on its back. This is just another cute animation Cute N Cuddly's pandas do. Now incase you do not know what these breedables are about check out my informative post here. It will give you all the details and links to the site with tons of information. Some information is about how low lag these pandas are and all the stats to prove it. Plus how 1 feeder can feed all your animals on your sim no matter where they are. I just adore my pandas and soon I will have babies to show ya'll as well. Can't wait to see what offsprings my pandas will give me.


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.