Sunday, November 07, 2021

Mischievous They Are

 
I decided to watch the pandas today and soon realized one was not moving around. Of course it would have to be Lou, so I enabled his moving and he tells me "I got mah dancing shoes! ITS TIME TO PARTAY!!!! Now what mischief can I get into?" Now if you are a mama or a daddy or even been around kids you know when they say that it is never a good sign. After a bit I look over and there is Lou sitting on a sleeping Lexi. When I asked him why he says "I seen fishes in here and I am going to make them my friends." Oh Lou you are truly silly.

Lou and Lexi are both Cute N Cuddly breedables. I honestly can not get enough of these breedables and how silly they are. They are low lag and around 22 prims each for the pandas. Their food covers the whole sim not just a small area and only your breedables, so that means if you, your partner, your mom, your uncle, and 10 other relatives have these they won't be eating your food, unless you want them to of course hehe. You can find additional information on the site, here. There are literally statistics (which I love to see) plus a break down of all the animal needs. Did I mention you get your own portal that is automatically activated once you birth your first baby?!

Décor
Zen Bamboo Pond

Wild Grass - Green

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.