Monday, September 01, 2014

Alys Shop Swimsuit

Aly's Shop

Summer is almost over, but that hasn't stopped me from heading to the beach one last time. Before I just ran out the door I went through my closet to find the best form fitting swimsuit around and I found it with Aly's Shop. It is rightfully named Swimsuit. It is blue and white zigzag pattern cut out thong suit with a black anchor on the left boob. This swimsuit does come with Lola appliers for all you big busted women. I added the gorgous hair from Alli & Ali called Lithia. It is butt length hair with braids to hold the bangs back. What's cool with this hair and I couldn't show it sadly was the multi-color streaks in the bangs. I can't begin to tell you how many choices you have with it. So now I am ready to head to the beach and look awesome when I do it. 
 
Outfit: *Aly's Shop* - Swimsuit
Shape: >> Zyra << Katia Shape
Skin: [:ME:] Nixie Suntan Skintone
Hair: A&A  Lithia Dark Blonde [08]
Eyes: Az... Promo Blue
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat
Accessories: [d] Lush Breasts

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.