Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Kimono Walking


My outfit is from AvaGirl. It is a Japanese inspired dress that is made for the Dazzle Event. The event runs until April 25th, 2019. This dress comes in multiple mesh body sizes and has a color HUD with 6 different versions.

My nails are from Cazimi. They are called Kalisha and comes with multiple mesh body appliers along with a color HUD to pick 5 different colors in both gold and silver..makes 10 colors in the HUD. These nails are at anybody event that runs until April 30, 2019.
Cazimi and anyBODY

My hair was a gift from Hair Fair 2018 and was made by ayame ame and is called Haruka.

My shoes are a gacha item made by Mignon. They are Japanese frill sandals and these are in purple.

My pose is from Serendipity and is apart of the Penelope pose pack.

The fish and gazebo I am standing on is from Jian. It is apart of the Koi pond set.

[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.