Sunday, November 07, 2021

They Are Always Watching

 

Walking through this circus I kept feeling like eyes are watching me. I can't put my finger on why but it's a real feeling and it makes you uncomfortable.

My shirt is another The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. creation. I chose the Food Can Kill set for this pic. It comes with a texture HUD that has 3 different textures including the one I am wearing. The shirt is rigged for multiple mesh bodies and standard sizes that almost any adult can wear these shirts.

My hair is from .Olive. and is the Rachel II hair. It is an over 1 shoulder tied up with a bow hairstyle that has become my go to hair recently. This hair comes with so many color choices and has a HUD for the hair bow that kinda reminds me or Mathilda's bow or a bunny ear bow.

**The décor information can be found here as I did a whole post on this abandoned circus.**


[Blogger’s] use of the SLBN logo does not constitute approval by or a representation or endorsement from Linden Lab.